Sunday, December 6, 2009

Alaskan Reflections #1

© Debbi Smith Rourke
Alaskan Reflections #1   11x14" giclee print on paper
16x20 matted. $155 matted + tax (TX only) + $16 sh/h.



Due to snow (for 10 minutes), and freezing temps in Austin, I couldn't make it to the First Friday reception for my solo show in San Antonio. :(   But enjoyed the comfy, cozy night in. Will reschedule a reception soon. The C4 Workspace does not have a Jan. artist so looks like I may have my 20 paintings down there for 2 months!! Woohoo. Today I attended the artists' reception @ the First Presbyterian church on Mesa where I have 6 paintings up thru mid Jan. Sold one! (Lake Travis 10 x 10" - blog Jan. 7 posting).  With the holidays and lots of new biz clients in my communications biz, I'm not painting as much.  But billing like crazy. Yeah!! Love looking at other artists work online to stay inspired. Love Lisa Daria's colors - check her out!!! Happy December. So much going on. My husband is making chili as I write. Too cool.

No comments: