Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fall Morning

  © Debbi Smith Rourke 
Fall Morning  14x11
$235 + tax (TX only) + $ 17 sh/h.






Also available framed in gold - 20x17 framed
  
$295 + tax (TX only). Local pick-up recommended.
If you want it framed and shipped, 
contact me and I'll create PayPal button for you.



This won the Gold Award/Jurors First Choice Award in the Harvest exhibit @ the 360 Gallery in Austin. Thanks Bill Keese!! 

Original post: I am so grateful to have been accepted in the juried MAP (Multicultural Artists Partnership) member show that will be exhibited at the Austin Airport AIBA May 15 - Aug. 12. Yeah! The theme is Texas Sunrise and Sunset. Two images were accepted, including this one, view from my deck, and a photo I took entitled "Morning Moon Over 360 Bridge" a few posts down.  Love it when the universe helps me out. Want to stay aligned with my perfect path at all times.

4 comments:

Camille LaRue Olsen said...

Congratulations, Debbi!

Pam Holnback said...

That is so great! Congratulations on both shows! Wish I were there!

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Deb, Congratulations!! What exciting news!! Would love to be there! Beautiful painting!!

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

Thanks ladies!! I need deadlines to push me for some reason. Guess I require structure - and I still need to make a living - so painting is an extra fun activity in my day.