Saturday, September 9, 2017

Glacier Bay #GlacierBayart #DebbiSmithRourke

© 2017 Debbi Smith Rourke
Glacier Bay 10"x10"
Oil on gallery-wrapped canvas
SOLD

My husband and I recently took a trip to Alaska, including a 3-day land tour and 7-day cruise. One of our cruise days was spent in the glorious Glacier Bay National Park - a water park! We saw two amazing glaciers and other remarkable sights. This was inspired by an image I took near South Marble Island. Think this is part of the north end of South Marble Island but can't be positive. These colors inspired me to use my swirly, thick-paint palette knife technique. Each locale inspires me in different ways. Stay tuned for more great images inspired by my land and sea trips. #Alaskafineart #contemporaryart #contemporaryartist #Texasartist #AustinFineArtist #oilpainting #paletteknifepainting

No comments: